Creative Living understands and respects your concerns about privacy and we are committed to providing you with a safe online experience. The information below describes the type of information we collect, how it is used, and steps we take to protect your personally identifiable information. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the Middle East for processing and storing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. As and when this situation arises we will inform you and give you the choice before committing to a transfer.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us to send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Access, Corrections and Contacting Us
We may establish and maintain a file of your personal information for the purposes described above. If you wish to request access to or correction of your personal information in our custody or control, you may contact us. Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. If you wish to make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about our personal information practices, you may contact us.